Crafts & DIY
Uses for Empty Egg Cartons
Here are some great ways you can reuse empty egg cartons!
- Paint palette (the foam ones will also hold water!)
- Organizing small items in a drawer
- Store Christmas ornaments
- Use when packing up an item to ship
- Styrofoam ones are great as makeshift ice cube trays
- Start seedlings – use the cardboard ones to start your herb or flower garden by sprouting the seeds in the individual sections, then when ready to plant you can cut the sections apart and plant it, cardboard and all!
- Check out Giveaway Train’s awesome idea for using egg cartons as fire kindling!
What ways do you use empty egg cartons? Tell me here!
Like it? PIN IT!
← Previous Story DIY: Handprint Reindeer