Tickets Available for Martha Stewart's 3rd Annual American Made Event!
Purchase tickets now for the ultimate event networking sessions and panels for crafters, makers, and small business owners
November 7, 8, 2014 at Martha Stewart Headquarters
WHAT: On November 7 & 8, Martha Stewart and the team at Martha Stewart Living will welcome guests to a can’t-miss event and maker lecture series at our headquarters! Martha has planned the ultimate event of networking sessions and panels that will be led by celebrities and industry influencers across a range of topics, spotlighting American makers, and sharing a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the creative laboratory of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. Space is limited, so act quickly and get your tickets today!
Tickets can be purchase online on the American Made website. A two-day pass provides exclusive access to:
- A kickoff cocktail party (with Martha!) to celebrate and meet our ten 2014 Martha Stewart American Made Award winners
- A selection of cocktails and hors d’oeuvres featuring the finest artisanal products and ingredients
- An opportunity to shop a handpicked assortment of products from the Martha Stewart American Made Market and a chance to meet the makers behind them
November 8 (ALL-DAY SUMMIT)
- A welcome gift bag stocked with Summit essentials
- Opening remarks with iconic American maker and entrepreneur Martha Stewart
- Eight talks hosted by more than 20 industry experts and entrepreneurs—and Martha
- All-day access to networking with our editors and American Made Award winners, industry experts, bloggers, and fellow creative entrepreneurs
- Breakfast and lunch provided by our favorite American purveyors
- An opportunity to win a VIP lunch with Martha
- DIY craft tutorials, food sampling, and demonstrations
- A chance to shop a handpicked assortment of exclusive products from more than 30 Martha Stewart American Made Market sellers
- A closing cocktail party with signature drinks and bites from local New York City purveyors
WHERE: Martha Stewart Living Headquarters
601 W 26th St
NY, NY 10001
ABOUT: Martha Stewart’s American Made is a nationally recognized awards program that celebrates new rising stars of the growing maker culture who have turned their passions for handcrafted, well-designed goods into small businesses and proudly make their products in America. Through American Made, Martha and the editors of Martha Stewart Living honor these makers, small-business owners and creative entrepreneurs in the fields of crafts, design, food and style.