Share & Scare Giveaway – Old London & Nonni’s Biscotti
What’s a party without Old London & Nonni’s Biscotti! Every year I my family and I go all out for Halloween – the food is the most fun part!
- Spead Melba Toast with Cream Cheese
- Add halved almonds for the eyes
- Cut a halved almond in half and make the “pointy part” the nose cavity
See how easy (and cute!) they are? You can also use toppings such as cheese, chocolate chips, tomatoes, the possibilites are endless! Try using a piping bag with a flat tip to make mummies from cream cheese and use pieces of olives for the eyes peeking though – YUMMY!
Biscotti Bites are the perfect snack after a long day at work or after kids have gone to bed. It’s the perfect opportunity to give you a well-deserved break and pencil in some “me time.” Biscotti Bites are a great companion for on-the-go snacking and an excellent complement to enhance a favorite coffee beverage, glass of wine, or eating by itself. There are approximately 24 serving per package and prices are $3.49-$3.99 Biscotti Bites are now available at select stores, visit Nonni’s online to find a retailer near you.
How to turn Nonni’s Biscotti into a Halloween treat:
- Grab a Styrofoam cup, black electrical tape and a scissors.
- Cut circles and/or triangles for Jack-o-Lantern eyes & noses.
- Cut mouths with teeth.
- Tape onto cup.
- Brew up some coffee or hot chocolate.
- Dip your Biscotti Bites (AKA: Body Parts/fingers)
As part of the Share and Scare Event Old London has joined with All Aboard the Review and Giveaway Train, Living on Love and Cents, This Mama Loves Her Bargains, and Mommy Wants Her Freebies to share these goodies with you!