Review! Strider Balance Bike from BalanceBikeTrainer.com!
Why would you want your son or daughter to learn to ride on a balance bike? The number one reason for starting your son or daughter on a balance bike is safety. The one flaw that traditional bikes have is that children have to bring their feet up to get out of the way of the pedals. When they bring their feet up they are in danger of falling off the bike or falling to the side and scraping their knees of worse. They are not concentrated on the balance activity.
Why not just use the training wheels on a regular bike? Training wheels are a great solution but they tend to bend and move out of place making it harder to learn to ride a bike. Using balance wheels can also prolong the process of your child learning how to balance. With a balance bike all your child is learning is how to balance. Nothing gets in their way of this process.
Balance Bikes accelerate the learning process of young children. They allow your child to gain independence and self confidence as they learn how to steer their bike. Push bikes come in a number of styles and materials. You can purchase them in either wood or aluminum. Either way you will be purchasing a bike that will last. Most likely you will be passing this bike onto others in your family who will also gain the same joy that your son or daughter gained.
I can’t believe how FAST my kids are growing up. I blinked and they are no longer babies – they are KIDS. Still toddlers but not for long. And with growing up comes new experiences, wants, needs, more freedom and independence. Also big firsts, like the first bicycle! But bike with training wheels can be tough for a 2 year old to use right away (
I was sent the 2012 Strider ST-3 No Pedal Balance Bike from Balance Bike Trainer to review:
Building on the worldwide success of the original STRIDER, the new 2012 STRIDER ST-3 Balance Bike takes Toddler bike fit & performance to a whole new level!
- Functional for Toddlers on Two Wheels. When it comes to Toddler bike riding success,WEIGHT and FIT are CRITICAL.
- Custom STRIDER Ultralight One-Piece Molded Wheel. Strong, light, one piece design with proven no-flat EVA Polymer tire.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Grip Handlebar and Mini-Handgrips. 43% Smaller diameter than standard grips to better fit a toddler’s small hands.
- Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad. Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- Custom STRIDER Mini-Saddle on 220mm Seatpost. Smaller, narrower and lighter than a typical saddle to better fit a toddler’s tiny hip spacing.
- Custom STRIDER Quick-Clamps on Seat AND Handlebar. Easy, no-tool assembly and adjustment makes life easy for parents and insures proper fit for a growing child.
- Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests. Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned to allow development of advanced riding skills.
- With the introduction of the STRIDER ST-3, Toddler bike technology will never be the same again. Buy a STRIDER today and give your child a safe, confident bike riding experience!