Recipe: Too-Good Tuna ‘n Apple Slaw (from Hungry Girl)
* Brought to you by the board at National Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Month and Hungry Girl
Hungry Girl’s Too-Good Tuna ‘n Apple Slaw
A fresh take on cole slaw! Perfect for those summer picnics!
- 1 (2.6 oz.) Pouch – StarKist Albacore White Tuna in Water
- 2 cups dry broccoli cole slaw
- 1⁄3 cup chopped apple (about 1⁄2 apple)
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat sesame ginger dressing
- In a medium bowl, mix coleslaw, apple and tuna.
- Top with dressing and toss to coat. Enjoy!
← Previous Story Giveaway! Enter to WIN a Snoopy Crochet Kit – Ends 6/20/2015