Recipe: Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake #DolceGusto
September 6th is National Coffee Ice Cream Day! Celebrate with this easy recipe, courtesy of NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto!
Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake
- Plastic wrap or parchment paper
- 3 NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Espresso Intenso capsules, brewed (1.7 fl. oz. each)
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brandy or dark rum
- 1 package (3 to 3-1/2 oz.) soft ladyfingers
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, softened
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ Toll House Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ Toll House Baking Cocoa
- LINE an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang.
- COMBINE espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip (don’t soak) one-third of ladyfingers into mixture and place in bottom of prepared pan. Layer one-third of ice cream over top; sprinkle with ¼ cup morsels. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- FOLD plastic wrap overhang over top of cake and freeze overnight. To serve, lift cake from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Remove plastic wrap. Dust top of cake with cocoa powder. Slice into 1-inch slices.
← Previous Story Recipe: Café Au Lait Ice Cream #DolceGusto