Recipe Corner – Baked Corn Flake Chicken Strips
I always tell my daughter “baking is a science, cooking is an art”. I LOVE to cook because I can experiment with different ingredients! Here’s one of my personal favorite dishes to make!
- 1-2lbs Chicken breasts cut into strips (depending on how many servings)
- 4c Corn Flakes
- Your favorite spices (I used Weber Zesty Lemon Seasoning)
- 2 Eggs
- A stick of butter or a couple blocks of Sauté Express (Land’O Lakes)
- Heat oven at 365°.
- Melt butter or Sauté Express in a 9×12 pan.
- Grind the Corn Flakes with the bottom of a glass, your hands, whatever works! I use my hands to grind the flakes in a bowl. They should be big crumbs.
- Add spices to taste – usually a teaspoon or two. I used 2 tsp of the Weber Seasoning.
- Whisk eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken strips into the egg mixture to thoroughly coat, then the Corn Flake mix and lay into pan.
- When pan is full (but not crowded), place in oven and bake for about 35 minutes.
- Serve with barbecue or honey mustard sauce. YUM!
Like it? PIN IT!
Head over to The Recipe Corner for more delectable dishes!