Recipe: Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding – 3 Weight Watcher Points Per Serving
Coconut & Pistachio Chia Pudding
- 1 can (13.5 oz) organic coconut milk
- 1Ž4 cup maple syrup*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup organic black chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels*
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries*
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, for topping (Optional)
In a mixing bowl, add coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Whisk until uniform. Add chia seeds and whisk again until uniform.
Let mixture rest for about 5-10 minutes and then stir once more. Cover and let rest in refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
To serve, layer half of the Setton Farms Pistachio Kernels and dried cranberries in the bottom of 4 glasses. Scoop pudding into glasses and top with remaining Setton Farms Pistachios, dried cranberries, and flaked coconut, if using.
*To make the recipe even faster, use 3 tablespoons of maple syrup and substitute pistachios and cranberries with 6 diced Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites