Portland Area Residents – Washington Square Is Getting 8 New Stores Including American Girl
My favorite area shopping center Washington Square (Tigard Oregon) is getting 8 new stores!
“With today’s announcement of eight new retailers, Washington Square continues to demonstrate that it is the dominant retail destination in the greater Portland area,” said Thomas Randall, Senior Property Manager, Washington Square. “Retailers that want to enter or expand in this exciting market choose Washington Square for our depth of offerings and proven appeal for shoppers.”
- American Girl is set to open a temporary store on Saturday, August 27th that will be open through the holiday season. The store will feature an assortment of the popular American Girl dolls, books and accessories, along with the signature Doll Hair Salon. The store is set to open across from Nordstrom Ebar later this month.
- Blue Nile, known for its hybrid online/offline “retail reimagined” concept, is bringing its first West Coast Webroom (the 4th store to date) of its diamond selections to nearly 620 square feet between Nordstrom and The Cheesecake Factory. The Webroom will offer a truly unique experience and give shoppers the ability to see, touch, and feel jewelry with the benefits of superior online selection and value. Based in Seattle and launched online in 1999, Blue Nile is known for its innovative web presence, but the etailer is ready to make a home at WashingtonSquare later this summer and offer a large assortment of diamond engagement rings and weddings rings in a pressure-free setting with non-commissioned consultants.
- Charleys Philly Steaks will serve up the World’s Number One Philly Cheesesteak made with fresh, quality ingredients grilled to order the Charleys way. Also known for its loaded gourmet fries and refreshing natural lemonades, the eatery is set to open in the fall in the Summit Food Court.
- Costa Vida (WashingtonSquare Too), will offer inspired, fresh Mexican food in a fast casual setting this fall in SquareToo.
- Lululemon makes technical athletic clothes for yoga, running, working out, and most other sweaty pursuits for both men and women. Everything about the store is locally inspired – from the store design and aesthetic to ambassador partnerships and in-store events. The beloved retailer will open across from Williams-Sonoma at the westside entrance facing Hwy 217 in the fall.
- Piercing Pagoda, which is now open near The Cheesecake Factory, is the nation’s largest specialty kiosk retailer of gold, silver and diamond jewelry with more than 500 locations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Guests will find a selection of stunning jewelry for men and women from popular collections and can take advantage of Piercing Pagoda’s more than 40 years of experience in ear piercings.
- Pier 1 (WashingtonSquare Too), which is now open will offer imported home furnishings and decor, particularly furniture, table-top items, decorative accessories and seasonal decor. The Texas-based retailer is open at Square Too, on the corner of Greenburg Road and WashingtonSquare Road near Red Robin.
- Zoup! Fresh Soup Company (WashingtonSquare Too), which is now open, will offer hundreds of award-winning soups with 12 always-rotating varieties such as Chicken Potpie, Lobster Bisque and Cucumber Gazpacho. The menu will feature a distinctive array of made-to-order salads and sandwiches. Zoup! is located at WashingtonSquare Too near Cost Plus World Market.