This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pei Wei Asian Diner for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Being on a meal plan, I often pass on going out to places because the portions are so HUGE. Pei Wei is now a good option with the addition of a small size entrée option starting at just $6.39! Pei Wei Asian Diner has resolved to reFRESH nationwide with a new year full of new options!
A brand new flavor this year is Thai Lime & Chile. Available as a regular or small wok’d entrée served with white or brown rice, or as an entrée salad, incorporating your choice of protein – chicken, steak, shrimp or tofu, so anyone can enjoy it. I would for sure choose Thai Lime & Chile entree salad with chicken. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
This new dish features refreshing citrus flavors combined with spicy Fresno chilies for unique flavor adventure. Guest’s choice of protein is wok-tossed in a Thai lime pineapple chile sauce, along with garlic, red onion, snap peas, Fresno chile peppers, topped with cashews, bean sprouts, carrots, cucumbers and cilantro.
Pei Wei has also added a new salad and two Perfect Additions to the menu:
Wok Roasted Vegetable Salad
A flavorful combination of wok-roasted cauliflower, zucchini, carrots, green beans, scallions, assorted lettuce, Napa cabbage, cucumbers and tomatoes topped with toasted sesame seeds, curry salt and tossed in a miso vinaigrette.
Ginger Orange Edamame
Steamed soybeans, orange peel, ginger, garlic and sea salt, and Szechuan Green Beans (wok seared green beans with Hunan sauce, chile paste and garlic)
You can find a Pei Wei near you on their website. You can also find out more about what Pei Wei has to offer: Explore the Pei Wei Asian Diner menu
Which dish are YOU most excited about?
About Pei Wei
- Pei Wei offers a menu of fresh, high-quality Asian cuisine featuring 35 fresh, hand-cut ingredients.
- Pei Wei serves freshly prepared, wok’d to order dishes .
- Because all items are made-to-order, guests can customize each dish to their liking.
- Pei Wei offers a variety of gluten-free and vegetarian options.
- The restaurant provides a lively, casual dine-in experience as will as the flexibility, speed and convenience of take-away service to provide guests with tasty options for a quick, light lunch or relaxing dinner.
Like Pei Wei on Facebook Follow Pei Wei on Twitter Follow Pei Wei on Pinterest