My Nutrisystem Experience – Week 8
Ok, so.. yeah, remember when I mentioned in my last Nutrisystem post that I don’t like the gym?
I didn’t go….
Don’t throw rocks at me though! My scale is doing that for me!
Last week’s weight 174.4
174.2 (please excuse the badly needed pedicure, I have an appointment scheduled :))
Good things about last week:
- I increased my water intake. I am back up to about 5 16oz bottles a day (Nutrisystem program has you drinking 4 of those)
- I am snacking WAY less than I was when I got back from New York.
- I’m getting back into a system
- I lost INCHES!! Actually lost almost 3 inches from my waist (at the navel) this week….
- Procrastination CITY.. going to the gym is tough to get into, especially when all I want to do when the kids go to bed is SLEEP!
- So that’s really the only bad thing last week 🙂
Goals for this week:
- Utilize the tools given to me more – especially the Nutrisystem Meal Planning App. I find that when I use it regularly I stick to my regimen.
- Lose 2 pounds – goal weight for next week is 172.2!