2013 Gift Guide
#HH2013 – Giveaway! Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil! Holiday Gift Guide 2013
Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil is our highest quality coconut oil. This premium Virgin Coconut Oil is handcrafted by family producers in the Philippines using traditional methods passed down from previous generations. We were the first ones to export Virgin Coconut Oil from the Philippines to the United States back in 2001. Recent studies show that traditionally-made coconut oils have the highest amounts of antioxidants. Watch our video for more information about this premium Virgin Coconut Oil.
My sister turned me onto coconut oil several years ago – it’s fantastic for a number of uses, not just cooking! My favorite is for my hair. I have very processed hair (it’s PINK!) and using a little coconut oil on the ends makes it soft and smooth. I also use it in place of butter for greasing the pan when I am making pancakes! Also great for greasing cake pans and brownie pans.
Tropical Traditions has the best – BEST – Virgin Coconut Oil. It’s clean, melts fast, and smells amazing, but not overpowering. It’s hand pressed and there are NO chemicals used in the making of it. Just pure, simple coconut oil! It’s also certified USDA Organic.
Here are some SUPER uses for coconut oil:
- Body Scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together! You can add essential oils if you’d like (but the coconut smells amazing too!)
- Hair Conditioner – rub a little on the ends of your hair, or use as a deep conditioner.
- Butter Substitute – use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing butter in recipes with coconut oil.
- Seasoning Cookware – rub coconut oil on your cast iron and cutting boards
- Weight Loss – Saturated fats help speed metabolism and are adsorbed well into your system.
Since the FDA does not want us to discuss the health benefits of coconut oil on a page where it is being sold or given away, here is the best website to read about the health benefits of coconut oil: http://coconutoil.com. Also check out Uses for Coconut Oil!
See how good coconut oil is? It’s a natural moisturizer, antiseptic, and even tastes good! Coconut oil might just be the most versatile product ever. Buy it directly from the Tropical Traditions site.
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coarse Sugar
- Mason jars
- Essential oil
Mix equal parts coconut oil and sugar, add a couple of drops essential oil, scoop into jars and attach a pretty bow – instant and thoughtful gift!
Enter the Tropical Traditions Giveaway with my blog and Giveaway Train! Use the entry form below!