2013 Gift Guide
#HH2013 – Fellowes P-12C Paper Shredder
A few years ago a close friend got her identity stolen. It was a nightmare for her – credit card companies needed a ton of evidence to expunge the fraudulent transactions, credit bureaus took over a year to get her credit reports correct (somewhat), and she lost a lot of sleep because of it. The investigator says that it was probably someone who went through her garbage and found the information needed to get credit cards in her name.
Went through her GARBAGE. That’s so violating…
Since then I have shredded everything from old bills to credit offers and more. Anything that might have some info a thief could use. The nice thing about the Fellowes Powershred is it cross-cuts instead of just cutting into strips, so information can’t be pieced back together. It also cuts credit cards, CDs and annoying things like staples. AND it has a great safety feature which makes the blades stop the second the opening is touched so little fingers are safe.
- Active shredder safety technology for the home office
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 5/32×2″ crosscut particles (Security Level 3)
- Patented SafeSense Technology stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening
- Compact design fits neatly under desks
- Features 4-gallon, pull-out bin
- Shreds: Paper Clips, Staples, Paper, Credit Cards
- Cutting Type: Cross-Cut
- Sheets Per Pass: 12.0
- Features: SafeSense Technology
- Shred Speed: 14 PPM
- Wastebasket Capacity: 4.0 Gal.
- Dimensions: 16.0 ” H x 8.75 ” W x 17.0 ” D
← Previous Story Ricola: Discover Chruterchraft & $30 Visa Card Giveaway! #swissherbs