2013 Gift Guide
#HH2013 – Comfort Research "Big Joe" Modular Seating Holiday Gift Guide 2013
Everyone has a different definition of comfort. Some people prefer free-form plush, while others like a bit of support mixed in with the fluff. At Comfort Research, we work hard to develop products that satisfy everyone’s idea of the best seat in the house. And by everyone, we mean everyone from teens and toddlers to parents and pets.
I have a room in my house called The Play Room. This room is adjacent from my living room and something you can easily see from the front door (yes, I am THAT brave). So I want it to flow well from the living room. Meaning no “little kid stuff”. Sure there are toys and such, but when the twins aren’t playing with them they are tucked away in a big wicker toy trunk.
I wanted some cool seating in there – something that had very important qualities when it comes to my kids:
- It has to be comfortable. I want my kids to be able to sprawl out while reading a book or playing a game on their tablet.
- It has to be cleanable. Kids spill, have accidents, you name it. I needed something that I could wipe off should the need arise.
- It has to be strong. If I know my son, I know he would be jumping on it, dragging it everywhere, and trying to destroy it.
- It has to grow with the kids. I don’t want some kiddie furniture that will last a year and then my kids are too big to use it.
- And finally – it HAS to be modern looking. Princesses and pirates are all fine and well in their room, but in my area they are a huge NOPE.
Comfort Research sent me something that fit the bill to a “T” – the Big Joe Modular Seating!
The Big Joe Modular Seating has different pieces that you can zip together. So you can have a short couch, or a long couch, or even zip some corners together and have a comfy fort-bed!
It is literally PERFECT for the playroom. Like more perfect than anything else I could have found. I love that it’s big enough to accommodate both kiddos. I love that I can very easily move it over to the front of the TV for “movie night”. I especially love that when I found peanut butter on the arm of it today I was able to clean it off with a little soap and water.
Follow Comfort Research