GIVEAWAY – BUNN My Café Coffee Pod Brewer! US/CAN
When you think of summer, what comes to mind?
Relaxing by the pool?
Warm summer nights out on the porch?
That’s what I think about. Iced coffee to be exact.
See, I don’t feel my day has started without a cup of coffee in my hand. But with the summer months rapidly approaching I find myself not wanting a piping hot drink first thing. And I also find myself making more than enough. My husband doesn’t drink coffee, it’s just me. So if I don’t make coffee I have to go out and buy a cup. And have you seen the prices? Sheesh!
Not to mention that with one year old twins I don’t exactly have the time to sit and wait for my pot of coffee to be done. Using a timer pot is meaningless to me – by the time I get my coffee it’s cold and icky..
Luckily the wonderful people at Bunn introduced me to My Café For Home Personal Brewer:
I can’t believe how EASY it is to use! It’s as simple as:
- Select pod – hundreds to choose from (local, regional and national roasters)
- Open pod and enjoy the fresh coffee aroma (savor smell of the coffee)
- Open pod drawer and place in pod (various sizes and tea bags)
- Pour in desired amount of water (4 to 14 ounces)
- Push brew button (the patented Jet Action Sprayhead extracts optimal flavor from coffee and tea)
If you prefer a stronger cup of coffee (like I do) simply press the pulse button! And iced coffee is a breeze with the My Café 🙂
Some tips when making iced coffee (it’s not just about pouring it over ice!) –
- Use stronger coffee – double the strength of your normal coffee. Why? Because ice will dilute the coffee and affect the flavor (we can’t have that!) With My Café it’s easy to do this – press the pulse button on the front!
- Add sugar while the coffee is hot. This will help the sugar dissolve. This also goes for flavored creamers (that’s what I use). Go nuts when flavoring – add cinnamon or raspberry syrup or vanilla extract. It’s your coffee!
- Be careful with the drinkware used. Glass can crack when introduced to an extreme temp change. I personally love the iced coffee travel cups. They are insulated and perfect for iced coffee!
- Brew the coffee the night before and chill it in the fridge. In the morning pour it over ice and wait a minute for the ice to melt a little. Add some cream (or whipped cream!) and a pinch of powdered sugar & cinnamon on top. You’ll thank me later 😉
- Make coffee cubes instead of ice cubes for less dilution! Just pour regular brewed coffee into the ice trays and freeze!
*how refreshing does this look?
And yes – it DOES brew tea! Which you can also pour over ice!
BUNN My Café® makes brewing your perfect cup of coffee easy and convenient. The system is great for people who only brew a few cups a day. My Café provides a fun and convenient way to make coffee for guests and is a great way to enjoy a wide variety of coffee and teas.
My Cafe technology and the pod format allows people to have a more authentic coffee experience – enjoy the aroma before the brew and extract more flavor than other single-serve systems.
Why Pods are Better
- Fresh coffee aroma – pods let you savor rich coffee aroma even before brewing begins, compared to other closed single serve systems
- Better taste – unlock rich flavor from pods, no plastic taste, extracted perfectly with BUNN My Cafe
- Incredible variety – hundreds of coffee and tea pod varieties available – from sweet to dark roast to lots of tea varieties too!
- Better for the environment – less packaging than other single serve formats, and pods are compostable. Pods are great for a variety of flowers – very easy to put into your smaller and larger flower pots or at the base of nice big hydrangeas! Flowers thrive on coffee grounds!
My Café the only single serve machine on the market today that is green and uses “pod technology” in the brewing process vs plastic cups. There isn’t any plastic waste or taste with My Café!
Since receiving the My Café Pod Brewer I have curbed my need to get out for some iced coffee. I am not spending $3 or more a pop and have filled my home with that wonderful coffee aroma.. With iced coffee I am not worried about spilling and possibly burning myself or the twins. I use less water since I am only brewing one cup, and I am only having to clean my cup!
Visit My Café to find out more about why you need a My Café Pod Brewer! You can also check out the hundreds of varieties of pods available. Something for everyone! Pods are also available where Bunn Brewers are sold.
One very lucky reader will WIN a Bunn My Café MC Pod Brewer and a selection of coffee and tea pods! $129 value! Open to US and Canada!
HOW TO ENTER
Use the widget below to enter this giveaway!
Mandatory entry: Comment with what you love most about the My Café Pod Brewer or why you’d like to win! Be sure you use the widget to say you did so and for extra entries (comments will not count as entries, but I love to read them!)
← Previous Story Review/Giveaway – Nosilla Organics Children’s Clothing! US/CAN