Cocktail Recipe – The Irish Old-Fashioned
There’s something about classic cocktails that I just love. When they have an Irish twist I am all for it. For some reason Irish Whiskey just makes every cocktail better, right? Like this Irish Old Fashioned cocktail. Easy to make!
The Irish Old Fashioned
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 ounce Martini Rosso Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey
- ice cubes
- lime twist peel
- Into a cocktail shaker add lime juice, Rosso vermouth, Grand Marnier, Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, and top with fresh ice cubes.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice cubes.
- Garnish with a twist of lime peel.