checking off the list
So I have been researching what I need post-op and bought a few things today.
- 2 nightshirts. One is grey and black striped, which reminded me of Nightmare Before Christmas. the other was clearance and has vintage Valentines all over it. Kitschy and kool…
- A bed tray. It took me forever to find it at Target. I am sort of liking the whole “breakfast in bed” vibe it’s got goin’ on.
- XL panties. I couldn’t face the grannies, I bought boy shorts. Close enough.
- A heating pad. I think my cat will like that too.
- Snuggie. ’nuff said.
- My favorite blue and grey striped robe. Did I say I liked stripes?
- Ipod loaded with the latest Killers, Lily Allen, and Jason Mraz.
- Mom got her plane ticket here 🙂 My sister is coming out too. I wish I could actually take them out into Portland, but they can take my car any time they want to while they are here 🙂
I don’t know what else I may need, other than lots of meds and lots of sleep… Any suggestions?
← Previous Story 16 days… well 15 1/2 days…