Otterbox Has a New Solution To Smartphone Usability Issues
I would love to use a stand for my phone without removing the case. I love taking pictures and need a durable cover (because kids), but end up having to take the cover off when I want to add something to use my phone to its full potential. Otterbox has a new solution for this problem most users seem to have.
Expand your phone’s features with the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System. The universe case features a slotted rail under its removable accent plate, letting you securely attach and swap powerful modules like camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — without removing your case. OtterBox partnered with the world’s leading consumer electronic brands to create an entirely new platform. With the uniVERSE Case System, you get the specialized capabilities of our module partners — backed by trusted OtterBox protection.
- Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
- Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
- Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
- Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
- Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
- OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
- Works with swappable modules: make your phone a pro camera, sound system register and more (modules sold separately at Best Buy)
Otter Modules that you can purchase at Best Buy:
- Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)
- Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)
- Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
- Seek Thermal (thermal camera)
- Steelie (vent mount for your car)
- Sandisk (flash drive)
So not only can you add that tripod with ease, you can also enhance your camera quality, pop the phone into a car mount, or even use external memory options. All in one system, all at Best Buy. Head over today to see what the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System can do for you.
*The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free