Alice Through the Looking Glass
Alice Through The Looking Glass Inspired Cocktail
One of my favorite characters is Alice from Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass. I am so excited for the Disney feature film (in theaters May 27th)! To celebrate, here’s a delicious cocktail inspired by Alice Through the Looking Glass!
Serving size is 1 8oz glass
- 1 0z of Malibu
- 1oz of Blue Curacao
- 1/2 0z of Raspberry Vodka
- Club Soda
- Pina colada mix
- Lemon for garnish
- In a bartender shaker add the Malibu and Pina colada mix and shake to combine.
- Pour the Pina Colada / liquor mix into the glass let sit to the side.
- I also like to place it int he freezer for 5 minutes. The frozen froth it makes is amazing!
- Rinse out your shaker and add the Vodka, Blue Curacao and Club soda shake to combine.
- Now to create the layer effect! Use a large serving spoon upside down hold it above the glass and slowly pour the Blue Curacao mix into the glass. If you do it slow it will not mix.