Crafts & DIY
15 Surprising Uses For Baby Wipes
Like it? PIN IT!
Did you know that baby wipes aren’t just for baby bottoms anymore? There are a multitude of uses – here are just a few!
- Mild makeup remover – for those nights you just don’t want to wash your face
- Spot clean the carpet (check on an inconspicuous spot for color fastness first) – I actually got dark blue paint out of my carpet.
- Freshen “down there”
- Clean around your faucets and your sink
- Clean deodorant or makeup off of clothing (check inconspicuous spot)
- Freshen up after a workout
- Clean hair dye off of your skin
- Clean dry erase boards and chalk boards
- Clean TV, computer, tablet, and phone screens
- Use a baby wipe on a Swiffer to get sticky spots (or just get down on your hands and knees 😉
- Clean ink off of ANYTHING. Vinyl dolls especially!
- Cleans leather/vinyl shoes.
- Clean your dashboard in the car (great for those “stuck in traffic” times).
- Swipe a wipe along your windshield wiper blades to clean the dust & dirt off.
- Clean your pet’s feet after a walk.
What do you use baby wipes for? Comment below!
← Previous Story Taco Time – BOGO Item