10 Things You Might Not Know About Mila Kunis #DisneyOzEvent
Mila Kunis stars as Theodora: Beautiful, naive, and hopeful for the arrival of the great and powerful wizard. Be sure to follow #DisneyOzEvent on Twitter for LIVE red carpet coverage of Oz: The Great and Powerful. Here are 10 things about Mila Kunis!
- Mila was born in The Ukraine and came to live in the Los Angeles when she was 7.
- She has one brown eye and one blue-green eye, a condition called heterochromia. She also has an eye condition called chronic iritis that had caused blindness in one eye (corrected with surgery).
- When auditioning for the role of Jackie on That 70’s Show she told the producer she was going to be 18, but didn’t say when. She was 14 when she got the role.
- She’s scared of bugs (aren’t we all?)
- The name “Mila” started gaining popularity in 2006 and has steadily increased in rank. In 2011 the name was ranked 174 for girl names.
- She was nominated for both a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild for her role as Lily in Black Swan.
- She accepted an invitation to The Marine Corp Ball from Sgt. Scott Moore in 2011 after he asked her via YouTube.
- She is a fan on World of Warcraft (video game)
- She starred in a Funny or Die skit with Oz: The Great and Powerful costar James Franco parodying MTV’s The Hills.
- Oz: The Great and Powerful is her 25th film.