10 Reasons You Deserve an Awesome Mother's Day
Happy Mother’s Day! Here’s why you should have an awesome one!
- You’ve probably changed about 4562 diapers. That’s with one child.
- Late nights and early mornings. Would it hurt if they just slept in until 8 every once in a while?
- Being the “bad guy” when you tell them no cookies.
- Enduring a constant rotation of Dora the Explorer simply because she loves it.
- The painful yet rewarding process to bring your child into the world – whether it was actually birthing them or adoption.
- Laundry. Always laundry.
- Kissing boo-boos – better than any band-aid.
- Because you can maneuver a stroller through a crowded shopping center like Mario Andretti maneuvers his race car.
- Because you haven’t peed alone in 3 years.
- Because you are a GOOD mom and you deserve it!
← Previous Story Twins in Cahoots…