Recipe: Rainbow Cheesecake Shooters
I LOVE these Rainbow Cheesecake Shooters! I am thinking about making them for my daughter’s unicorn themed birthday party – how fun would these be in Cake Pop Shooters – or clear cups as shown! Plus if you like these you will love my Unicorn Poop Meringues!
Rainbow Cheesecake Shooters
Graham Cracker Crust Recipe
- 2 C graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 5 TBSP salted butter, melted
- 6 plastic dessert shooters
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the crust and put it on the bottom of the shooters.
- packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 14-ounce can (1 1/4 cups) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You can also use pre-made cheesecake filling instead of the above ingredients.
- Food coloring in pink, blue, purple, and golden yellow
- 4 disposable pastry bags
- Beat cream cheese until smooth
- slowly add condensed milk until combined
- mix in vanilla and lemon juice
- Split the cheesecake filling into 4 bowls
- Add 1 color to each of the 4 bowls, stir to combine
- Scoop each of the cheesecake filling into a disposable pastry bag one color in each bag.
- Cut the pastry bag tip
- Twist the top of the bag so you can easily pipe the cheesecake not the shooter
- Begin to add the cheesecake one color at a time
- Add the next colors in layers
Whip Cream Topping
Whip cream Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place mixing bowl and beater in the freezer to chill for about 5-10 minutes
- Add all the ingredients into the chilled bowl.
- Beat the ingredients on medium speed until the whipped cream holds soft peaks.
- Scoop whipping cream into a pastry bag with a large star tip.
- Twist the open end of the pastry bag to push the whipping cream to the tip.
- Pipe a dollop on top
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Rainbow marshmallows from Lucky Charms cereal
- Sprinkle some sprinkles and place a rainbow in the center.