Cocktail – The Suicide Squad
I am SUPER excited to see Suicide Squad – in theaters August 5th! So excited that this Purple Joker cocktail would be a perfect drink to have for it! Here’s everything you need to make it. Serving size is 1 8oz glass! You’ll also need a bar shaker and a couple of shallow plates.
- 2oz Blue Curacao
- 1oz Peach Tree Schnapps
- 1/2 oz Rum
- 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1 tsp. Grenadine
- 3oz Ginger Ale
- Silver sanding sugar
- 1 tbsp. Simple syrup
- You will need 2 small plates to decorate the rim of your glassware.
- Pour silver sanding sugar onto one plate and simple syrup on the other plate.
- Take your glassware and dip the rims in the simple syrup and then the silver sanding sugar and set to the side.
- Fill your glasses with ice 3/4 of the way full.
- Add 3-4 pieces of ice in your bar shaker, along with the Blue Curacao, Peach Schnapps, Rum, Vodka, and Grenadine.
- Pour your liquor mix into your glass and top with Ginger Ale, lightly stir.