Cocktail – Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine Plus Red Velvet Moontini Recipe
Moonshine makes a GREAT mixer!!
I love keeping moonshine on hand for easy mixed drinks – try 2oz Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine with 10oz cream soda – it’s SO amazing! Scroll down for a delicious recipe for a Red Velvet Moontini!
Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine
- 4 cups of Everclear (1 cup in each jar) OR 151 proof vodka if Everclear isn’t in your state
- 4 tsp. Red Velvet syrup (1 tsp. in each jar) (DaVinci syrups are awesome)
- 6 tsp. Vanilla extract (1 1/2 tsp. in each jar)
- 4 tsp. Cupcake syrup (1 tsp. in each jar)
- 4 – mason jars
- Optional but looks SUPER cool – silver shimmer powder
- Add the Red velvet syrup, Cupcake syrup and vanilla extract into each jar.
- Top off with Everclear (or vodka).
- Place your mason jars in a cool dark place for 4 weeks.
- Shake the jars every two days to help with the infusion process.
- Place in a refrigerator up to 30 days.
- To add a sparkle shimmer add 1 tsp. of silver shimmer powder and shake well
Here’s an AMAZING cocktail you can make – the Red Velvet Moontini!
Red Velvet Moontini
- 1.5oz Red Velvet Cupcake Moonshine
- 2oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2oz heavy cream
- whipped cream
Rim a martini glass by dipping the edge in cream and then dip in sprinkles. Add moonshine, white chocolate liqueur, and heavy cream into a shaker of ice and shake for 30 seconds. Pour strained into martini glass and top with whipped cream.
*contains affiliate links