Cocktail: Kiwi + Watermelon Margarita (made with fresh ingredients!)
Summer is heading our way! And with summer comes margaritas. Margaritas are one of my favorite types of cocktails because they are so refreshing and so versatile. Try this FRESH Kiwi + Watermelon Margarita! Pro tip – you can make several at once and everyone can have one! Just multiply the recipe by how many you want 🙂
Kiwi + Watermelon Margarita
- 1 ounce Smirnoff Watermelon Vodka
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 1 1/2 ounces 1800 Blanco Tequila
- 3 pieces of ripe watermelon
- 2 pieces of ripe kiwi
- 1 cup ice
- watermelon slices for garnish
- 1/2 teaspoon each of margarita salt and finishing sugar
- smear the rim of a margarita glass with a bit of agave syrup, place the margarita and finishing sugar mixture onto a small saucer, dredge the rim of the glass through the salt/sugar mixture until the rim is coated.
- Into the pitcher of a blender add Smirnoff watermelon vodka, 1800 Blanco tequila, agave syrup, watermelon, kiwi, and ice.
- Pulse mixture until it is smooth.
- Pour cocktail into a prepared margarita glass and granish with a wedge of watermelon and kiwi.